You have to respect what studio Ubisoft Montreal has accomplished in Far Cry Primal, devising a first-person shooter that feels at home in the Stone Age. (Arrows are your weapon here.) Last year’s Far Cry 4 did it with ultralights and wingsuits; Primal manages with crazier wildlife and tighter crafting ties to the setting.
Yes, Far Cry with dinosaurs might have been incredible. But having a Bloodfang Sabretooth for a chaperone? As you’ll see in the video above, that’s still pretty dang cool.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow