She just shared the music video for her new Drake collaboration, “Work,” and in a generous move from the pop star, it’s actually two music videos: the first half of the video finds Rihanna and Drake getting cozy in a club-like space, while the second half finds Rihanna and Drake…getting cozy again in a neon-lit room.
As the first single from Rihanna’s Anti, “Work” wasn’t exactly the club-banger listeners have come to expect from the Barbadian singer, but it turned out to be the most radio-friendly track on Rihanna’s weirdest album to date.
Rihanna’s Anti World Tour kicks off next month.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms