She just shared the music video for her new Drake collaboration, “Work,” and in a generous move from the pop star, it’s actually two music videos: the first half of the video finds Rihanna and Drake getting cozy in a club-like space, while the second half finds Rihanna and Drake…getting cozy again in a neon-lit room.
As the first single from Rihanna’s Anti, “Work” wasn’t exactly the club-banger listeners have come to expect from the Barbadian singer, but it turned out to be the most radio-friendly track on Rihanna’s weirdest album to date.
Rihanna’s Anti World Tour kicks off next month.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time