Academy Award-winning actor Kevin Spacey joined Instagram Sunday night. The actor is currently promoting season four of House of Cards, the hit Netflix drama about D.C. politics.
Spacey, who won a Golden Globe for his role as a conniving politician on the series, poses in front of the White House one evening wearing a hoodie: “I’m a man of the people. Even I like to take a selfie outside my house from time to time. Welcome to my Instagram.”
The political chicanery will be back on the streaming service on March 4.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk