Academy Award-winning actor Kevin Spacey joined Instagram Sunday night. The actor is currently promoting season four of House of Cards, the hit Netflix drama about D.C. politics.
Spacey, who won a Golden Globe for his role as a conniving politician on the series, poses in front of the White House one evening wearing a hoodie: “I’m a man of the people. Even I like to take a selfie outside my house from time to time. Welcome to my Instagram.”
The political chicanery will be back on the streaming service on March 4.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State