1. Let’s rethink life tenure for the Supreme Court.
By the Editorial Board of the Washington Post
2. Baltimore has one of the most diverse police forces in the nation. So why are community relations so bad?
By Joel Anderson in BuzzFeed
3. Is it time to fix — or end — U.S. support for Pakistan?
By Daniel Markey in Foreign Policy
4. One lesson from Flint? Science in the public interest is disappearing.
By Steve Kolowich in the Chronicle of Higher Education
5. This lawyer-bot saved users $3 million in parking fines — and might be the future of legal help.
By Leanna Garfield in Tech Insider
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement