It’s the day we’ve all been waiting for!
In the sweet snap, baby Saint, dressed in a white thermal onesie, is sound asleep as he lays with his arms up in the air.
“Today is my dad’s birthday. I know there’s nothing more in the world he would have wanted than to meet his grandchildren. So I wanted to share this pic of Saint with you all,” the proud mom wrote alongside her son’s picture.
Kardashian West, 35, captioned the photo, “She said ‘He’s my best friend.’ ”
While the reality star and husband Kanye West, 38, had held off on sharing photos of their newborn immediately after his birth, there was plenty of chatter surrounding who the baby looked like.
Khloé Kardashian‘s BFF and longtime Kardashian family pal Malika Haqq previously said that Saint looked like big sister Nori. Meanwhile, Kardashian West herself had joked on her app that he looked like her.
“He’s so cute, you guys, you have no idea,” she said of Saint while during a livestream with brother Rob Kardashian. “He looks kinda like just like me, don’t you think?” She said with a laugh, “He’s so cute – he looks just like me!”
“Jk, jk, guys,” she added.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow