The NBC News | SurveyMonkey national weekly election tracking survey of the Democratic nomination contest shows a rapid narrowing of Hilary Clinton’s lead over Bernie Sanders among Latino voters over the past two weeks.
While our national surveys have shown little discernible trend among all Democrats since the Iowa Caucuses, the movement among Latino voters suggests that a critical part of the so-called firewall of support that Clinton’s campaign had hoped to rely on among non-white Democrats may be crumbling.
Latino voters will play a critical role in Saturday’s Nevada Caucuses. Hispanics make up 17 percent of the population of eligible voters. . .
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org