The NBC News | SurveyMonkey national weekly election tracking survey of the Democratic nomination contest shows a rapid narrowing of Hilary Clinton’s lead over Bernie Sanders among Latino voters over the past two weeks.
While our national surveys have shown little discernible trend among all Democrats since the Iowa Caucuses, the movement among Latino voters suggests that a critical part of the so-called firewall of support that Clinton’s campaign had hoped to rely on among non-white Democrats may be crumbling.
Latino voters will play a critical role in Saturday’s Nevada Caucuses. Hispanics make up 17 percent of the population of eligible voters. . .
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time