As Hodgman said, it’s perfect that he’s here for the latest installment of “Friday Night Fights,” Colbert’s series of Twitter polls. “I host the Judge John Hodgman podcast…People call in with disputes, I tell them who’s right and who’s wrong.”
In this case, he claims he’s right and Colbert is wrong: the Tooth Fairy can take Bigfoot any day. Watch his compelling argument in the video above and vote in Colbert’s poll below.
Elsewhere, the pair discussed whether an Apple Genius with a switchblade could best a Walmart greeter with a crossbow. Hodgman is somewhat biased due to his past commercial work for Apple, but he still sided with the long-range weapon.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This