As Hodgman said, it’s perfect that he’s here for the latest installment of “Friday Night Fights,” Colbert’s series of Twitter polls. “I host the Judge John Hodgman podcast…People call in with disputes, I tell them who’s right and who’s wrong.”
In this case, he claims he’s right and Colbert is wrong: the Tooth Fairy can take Bigfoot any day. Watch his compelling argument in the video above and vote in Colbert’s poll below.
Elsewhere, the pair discussed whether an Apple Genius with a switchblade could best a Walmart greeter with a crossbow. Hodgman is somewhat biased due to his past commercial work for Apple, but he still sided with the long-range weapon.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization