Hitting a buzzer-beater is difficult enough at a normal distance from the basket. At 73-feet away, it becomes a lot harder. But during the Memphis Grizzlies’ Friday night matchup against the Minnesota Timberwolves, Vince Carter made it look like a casual feat.
With 2.8 seconds remaining in the third quarter of the game, the 39-year-old guard launched a shot from the Timberwolves’ free throw line that swished through the net at the other end of the court. The three-pointer contributed to Carter’s season-high 15 points that helped lead his team to a 109-104 victory.
Watch the amazing basket above.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up