Photos of President Obama playing with little kids blew up on Twitter Saturday, after activists called for Obama fans to post feel-good pics to celebrate Black History month.
The trend was started by activist and entrepreneur Michael Skolnik, who noted that a recent photograph of Obama with a young onlooker perfectly illustrated how inspirational the first black President has been to young black children.
He then called for other Twitter users to post their favorite photos of the President with little kids, using the hashtag #ObamaAndKids.
Twitter users flooded the hashtag with photos of the President goofing off with his favorite constituents.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief