Photos of President Obama playing with little kids blew up on Twitter Saturday, after activists called for Obama fans to post feel-good pics to celebrate Black History month.
The trend was started by activist and entrepreneur Michael Skolnik, who noted that a recent photograph of Obama with a young onlooker perfectly illustrated how inspirational the first black President has been to young black children.
He then called for other Twitter users to post their favorite photos of the President with little kids, using the hashtag #ObamaAndKids.
Twitter users flooded the hashtag with photos of the President goofing off with his favorite constituents.
- Why House Democrats Refused to Save McCarthy
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Self-Silencing Is Making Women Sick: Essay
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time