Photos of President Obama playing with little kids blew up on Twitter Saturday, after activists called for Obama fans to post feel-good pics to celebrate Black History month.
The trend was started by activist and entrepreneur Michael Skolnik, who noted that a recent photograph of Obama with a young onlooker perfectly illustrated how inspirational the first black President has been to young black children.
He then called for other Twitter users to post their favorite photos of the President with little kids, using the hashtag #ObamaAndKids.
Twitter users flooded the hashtag with photos of the President goofing off with his favorite constituents.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time