Who wore it better: a beautiful, world-famous pop star or an absurd-looking chow chow?
The correct answer might just be the chow chow.
On Monday, Taylor Swift appeared at the Grammys wearing a striking ensemble: an orange bandeau crop-top paired with a long fuchsia skirt with a dramatic, leg-baring slit. A few days later, a delightful one-year-old chow chow named Toby — known on Instagram as TobyPuff — sported a similar outfit. And he totally rocked it.
Tay-Tay looks pretty and all, but Toby clearly wore it better. Look at all that floof sticking out!
Taylor, if you’re out there, please put TobyPuff in your next music video.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now