Once you’ve gotten your dog to master basic commands like sit and stay, it can be fun to train them to perform more advanced tricks. Or maybe even train them to do household chores like fetching the mail and loading the dishwasher.
This woman, however, took a less useful but more entertaining route. She has trained her pup to meow like a cat. At first, when told to meow, he barks instead. Eventually, though, he masters the meow, and receives a treat for his efforts.
Once he really gets the meow down, this could become a great parlor trick.
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future
- 6 Groups Making Mental Health Care More Accessible to People of Color