Shia LaBeouf is back on the scene with another public art project. His latest stunt is called #ELEVATE and involves him hanging out in a small elevator in Oxford, England, for 24 hours.
Of course, he’s live-streaming the experience, for the whole world to enjoy:
The actor will be giving a talk at Oxford University on Friday night, joined by artist pals Nastja Säde Rönkkö and Luke Turner, according to the project description on YouTube. For the 24 hours on either side of the talk, the trio decided to occupy the elevator at EC English Oxford in Gloucester Green.
You can watch other passengers step in to ask questions like “Are you guys eating?” and “Can we take a selfie?”
It seems England has been LaBeouf’s preferred location for bizarre art projects lately.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time