You probably know the name Danica Patrick, but you likely wouldn’t recognize her if she picked you up in a Lyft or an Uber. Especially if she was wearing a hat and sunglasses.
That’s the idea behind this video from Lyft that shows the NASCAR star pretending to be a normal, amateur driver. She picks up riders in Charlotte, N.C., and though she doesn’t get too crazy, she shows off a few moves. She also tries to get other drivers to race her.
Throughout the video she hints at her identity but of course the passengers are totally oblivious until she officially reveals her identity. Then they all take selfies with her and go their merry ways.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement