Supermodel Kendall Jenner endorsed Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton on Thursday, posting a picture of herself wearing a Clinton T-shirt designed by Marc Jacobs and using the hashtags #MadeForHistory and #ImWithHer.
The shirt, which depicts a red, white and blue image of Clinton’s face, was made available for sale on Clinton’s campaign site, alongside T-shirts designed by Tory Burch and Maxwell Osborne and Dao-Yi Chow of Public School. All three shirts are priced at $45.
Jacobs has made shirts supporting Clinton previously, designing a shirt with her face on it for Clinton’s U.S. Senate reelection campaign in New York and reviving the T-shirt when she ran for president in 2008, according to New York Magazine.
Jenner has stepped lightly into politics before, dressing up as World War II feminist icon Rosie the Riveter, in a video last week created by the Independent Journal Review and the Rock the Vote campaign.
Her endorsement comes after Clinton — who has struggled to win young female voters — earned the support of Jenner’s sister, reality TV star Kim Kardashian, who posed for a characteristic selfie with the former Secretary of State.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.