Supermodel Kendall Jenner endorsed Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton on Thursday, posting a picture of herself wearing a Clinton T-shirt designed by Marc Jacobs and using the hashtags #MadeForHistory and #ImWithHer.
The shirt, which depicts a red, white and blue image of Clinton’s face, was made available for sale on Clinton’s campaign site, alongside T-shirts designed by Tory Burch and Maxwell Osborne and Dao-Yi Chow of Public School. All three shirts are priced at $45.
Jacobs has made shirts supporting Clinton previously, designing a shirt with her face on it for Clinton’s U.S. Senate reelection campaign in New York and reviving the T-shirt when she ran for president in 2008, according to New York Magazine.
Jenner has stepped lightly into politics before, dressing up as World War II feminist icon Rosie the Riveter, in a video last week created by the Independent Journal Review and the Rock the Vote campaign.
Her endorsement comes after Clinton — who has struggled to win young female voters — earned the support of Jenner’s sister, reality TV star Kim Kardashian, who posed for a characteristic selfie with the former Secretary of State.
- Column: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive