He wasn’t exactly Doogie Howser, M.D., according to police.
An 18-year-old Florida man is accused of posing as a licensed doctor, going as far as opening his own West Palm Beach offices — calling it the New Birth New Life Medical Center & Urgent Care, with a website and all — in order to solicit patients, the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office said Tuesday.
As part of an undercover operation, authorities said, an agent posed as a patient at the clinic to seek advice from the alleged doctor, young Malachi A. Love-Robinson.
The teenager then performed a physical exam and offered his supposed…
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate