Even Donald Trump needs some moral support every now and then. On Tuesday’s episode of The Tonight Show, Trump, played by host Jimmy Fallon, took the spot of Michelle Tanner in the Tanner family. The candidate turned to the Fuller House cast for guidance when he couldn’t stop worrying about the presidential race.
As the forlorn Trump explained that he was afraid he wouldn’t receive the Republican nomination, Danny Tanner (Bob Saget), Uncle Jesse (John Stamos) and Uncle Joey (Dave Coulier) all chimed in with words of wisdom. “Look, the point is you made it farther than anyone thought,” said Stamos. “No matter what happens, you should be very proud of that.”
Aunt Becky (Lori Loughlin), D.J. Tanner (Candace Cameron Bure), Stephanie Tanner (Jodie Sweetin) and Kimmy Gibbler (Andrea Barber) then showed up to encourage Trump. But the candidate wasn’t exactly pleased with Kimmy’s presence. “We need to build a giant wall. No more Gibblers,” he said. “A ban on all Giblers until we figure out what’s going on and we make her pay for it.”
Read More: Watch the First Trailer for Fuller House
The sketch even got in a dig about the Full House reboot. “I have to stay in the race, otherwise a Clinton will be in the White House again,” said Trump. “I mean, who wants to see something from the ’90s come back in 2016?”
Fuller House will premiere on Netflix on Feb. 26.
- The Biggest Moments From the Second Republican Debate
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time