Even Donald Trump needs some moral support every now and then. On Tuesday’s episode of The Tonight Show, Trump, played by host Jimmy Fallon, took the spot of Michelle Tanner in the Tanner family. The candidate turned to the Fuller House cast for guidance when he couldn’t stop worrying about the presidential race.
As the forlorn Trump explained that he was afraid he wouldn’t receive the Republican nomination, Danny Tanner (Bob Saget), Uncle Jesse (John Stamos) and Uncle Joey (Dave Coulier) all chimed in with words of wisdom. “Look, the point is you made it farther than anyone thought,” said Stamos. “No matter what happens, you should be very proud of that.”
Aunt Becky (Lori Loughlin), D.J. Tanner (Candace Cameron Bure), Stephanie Tanner (Jodie Sweetin) and Kimmy Gibbler (Andrea Barber) then showed up to encourage Trump. But the candidate wasn’t exactly pleased with Kimmy’s presence. “We need to build a giant wall. No more Gibblers,” he said. “A ban on all Giblers until we figure out what’s going on and we make her pay for it.”
Read More: Watch the First Trailer for Fuller House
The sketch even got in a dig about the Full House reboot. “I have to stay in the race, otherwise a Clinton will be in the White House again,” said Trump. “I mean, who wants to see something from the ’90s come back in 2016?”
Fuller House will premiere on Netflix on Feb. 26.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization