The latest addition to one restaurant’s brunch menu is basically brunch in a cocktail.
Nectar Wine Bar & Ale House in San Antonio, Texas, is serving up a $28 “Ultimate Mimosa” that contains skewers of caviar, muffins, smoked salmon, fruit, cheese, and half of a lobster tail. The restaurant only dishes it out on Saturdays and Sundays.
The garnishes are perfect for indecisive types, the people who sort of feel like eating all of these foods but can’t decide on what to order.
The cocktail is reminiscent of other over-the-top brunch cocktails that have stirred up buzz (thanks to social media), such as the $50 Bloody Mary with an entire fried chicken in it at Sobelman’s Pub and Grill in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
(h/t Grub Street)
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy