After nearly three weeks of uncertainty following a Reddit post that user BBQLays claimed was a photo of new Carrot Cake Hershey Kisses, the candy company has confirmed that the orange-colored chocolates will be available nationwide for the Easter season.
Read More: Hershey’s Kisses Are Changing in a Big Way
Hershey’s latest holiday treats are made with a white-chocolate base and an orange coating that is “naturally and artificially flavored.” The candies will be sold exclusively at Walmart with an nine-ounce bag costing $3.24, according to NBC News.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms