Today in cringeworthy viral videos: a 30-year-old man in a pink polo shirt can be seen attempting to slide down one of the barriers between escalators at the Angel tube station in London. As you can expect, the stunt did not go as planned. David Bailey, who shared the video on social media, told Express that the jokester, who appears to be holding a drink in the footage, managed to walk away from the disaster with just minor scrapes and bruises.
London Tube officials were obviously not amused, and condemned the prank to The Evening Standard.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State