Wade Wilson and Wolverine are back together again.
Former X-Men Origins: Wolverine costars Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman reunited at the press junket for Jackman’s new movie Eddie the Eagle, as Reynolds conducted his first-ever interview with his former costar.
In addition to reflecting on their X-Men Origins chemistry and basking in their shared title of PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive, Reynolds interviewed Jackman about everything from the craft of acting to whether Jackman has actually aged in the last few years. (He stopped somewhere around 2008.) Reynolds even utilized a few questions from fans like Bryan Bleynolds and someone named Blake Lively.
Eddie the Eagle follows the career of Great Britain’s first ski jumper, Eddie Edwards (Taron Egerton), with Jackman starring as his coach. Reynolds, meanwhile, is reprising his X-Men Origins role as the Merc with a Mouth in the new Deadpool movie, which just shattered box office records and opened to $150 million over President’s Day weekend.
Eddie the Eagle opens on Feb. 26.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer