The U.K. pizza chain PizzaGoGo is offering a pizza topped with shellfish and 23-karat gold flakes to anyone willing to shell out over $700 (£500).
As if a pizza with fantail prawns, beluga caviar, lobster and white truffle oil is not enough of a splurge, the promotion includes “red carpet delivery” and a butler to serve the pie, according to the restaurant’s website. Customers will also be shadowed by paparazzi so photos of patrons stuffing their faces can be circulated on the Internet for friends’ and relatives’ enjoyment.
The extravagance may be the perfect excuse for American pizza lovers to book a vacation across the pond, especially those who feel like they missed out on Pizza Hut’s Super Bowl promotion earlier this month, in which the chain gave away 24-karat-gold-covered pizzas with crusts made out cheese-stuffed garlic knots.
(h/t Business Insider)
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State