Are religious people nicer on Sundays?
Well, I know what day I’ll be asking my churchgoing friends if I can borrow money…
So does this mean if you go to church every day that you end up pretty altruistic?
Here you can find out if sports can be considered a religion.
This piece originally appeared on Barking Up the Wrong Tree.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022