Marijuana is legal in some capacity in 23 states and the District of Columbia, but Facebook doesn’t seem to “like” it very much these days.
Over the past two weeks, the social media giant has reportedly been shutting down the Facebook pages of state-legal cannabis businesses across the country. While the total number of marijuana business pages that have been disabled is unclear, NBC News has confirmed at least a dozen businesses in six states that have experienced shutdowns.
From medical marijuana dispensaries in New Jersey, Arizona and Nevada to recreational shops in Oregon, Colorado and Washington state…
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time