The 21-year-old singer – who won his first-ever Grammy on Monday night for his hit single with Skrillex and Diplo, “Where Are Ü Now” – hitched a ride to the show with the Late Late Show host and the two jammed out to Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson‘s “Uptown Funk” in a special Grammys edition of “Carpool Karaoke.”
But first, Bieber helped Corden freshen up for the awards show by applying some moisturizer to his T-zone.
Bieber’s moves are on point in the video but he barely sings along as Corden carries the tune.
Perhaps the singer is resting his voice for the Grammys ceremony, where he is set to perform “Where Are Ü Now” with Diplo and Skrillex.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This