The 21-year-old singer – who won his first-ever Grammy on Monday night for his hit single with Skrillex and Diplo, “Where Are Ü Now” – hitched a ride to the show with the Late Late Show host and the two jammed out to Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson‘s “Uptown Funk” in a special Grammys edition of “Carpool Karaoke.”
But first, Bieber helped Corden freshen up for the awards show by applying some moisturizer to his T-zone.
Bieber’s moves are on point in the video but he barely sings along as Corden carries the tune.
Perhaps the singer is resting his voice for the Grammys ceremony, where he is set to perform “Where Are Ü Now” with Diplo and Skrillex.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization