Rihanna fans were disappointed on Monday night when the singer canceled her Grammys performance on doctor’s orders.
The Anti singer performed her song “Kiss It Better” in rehearsals on Monday before her doctor asked her to go on vocal rest for 48 hours due to a bronchial infection that put her “at risk of hemorrhaging her vocal cords,” her representative said, via Billboard.
Rihanna will need to get major rest while she can; her world tour for Anti is scheduled to begin later this month.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World