Taylor Swift kicked off Grammy night with a bang and picked up two awards before the ceremony even started. She won one statue for Best Pop Vocal album (1989) and Best Music Video (“Bad Blood” featuring Kendrick Lamar). To celebrate, she posted a video of her and “Bad Blood” co-star Selena Gomez’s reactions from backstage at the show.
“We are not ok,” she tweeted.
“Bad Blood” debuted last year and featured tons of stars like Gomez, Cindy Crawford, Mariska Hargitay, Lily Aldridge, Gigi Hadid, Karlie Kloss, and Kendrick Lamar, who added another verse to the song. After it premiered, the video broke the Vevo record for most views in 24 hours and won Video of the Year at MTV’s VMAs.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time