A new pro-Jeb Bush radio ad airing in South Carolina targets Donald Trump as a candidate who lacks presidential qualities and praises Bush as a serious leader with deep faith.
The ad, run by the super PAC supporting Bush, includes several clips of Trump spewing expletives.
“As South Carolina prepares to cast a crucial vote for President, you must ask yourself: is Trump the man we want as our president?” the ad says. “Is this the type of man we want our children exposed to?”
Bush has been pulling out all the stops in South Carolina, bringing in brother and former president George W. Bush to campaign with him at a Monday event in the state, where Trump still leads his opponents in polls ahead of Saturday’s primary.
Listen to the ad by the Right to Rise super PAC below.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was