It seems like everyone was at the Adele concert in Los Angeles on Friday, including Tom Hanks, Rebel Wilson, Katy Perry, and Orlando Bloom. But one celeb who stole the show off-stage was Jennifer Lawrence.
The actress was spotted by a fellow concertgoer dancing next to her Hunger Gamescostar Woody Harrelson to “Rolling in the Deep.” Emma Stone, who was spotted dining with Adele and Lawrence in New York last year, was also reportedly in attendance.
Opening with “Hello,” Adele performed a 16-song set for the crowd ahead of her upcoming performance at the Grammy Awards. “I haven’t played in L.A. for years,” she told the crowd (via Billboard). “Sorry if it was a pain in the ass getting the tickets…I would have [charged] less, but my record label is paying for this.”
Adele’s official tour will kick off in Belfast, Northern Ireland, on Feb. 29.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma