Kanye West wants Facebook co-founder Mark Zuckerberg to put $1 billion into funding his ideas.
The rapper, who recently released his new The Life of Pablo, made his informal request to the billionaire in a tweet on Sunday. “Mark Zuckerberg invest 1 billion dollars into Kanye West ideas,” Yeezy wrote on Twitter. “After realizing he is the greatest living artist and greatest artist of all time,” he said in a follow-up tweet.
West is well known for his wild tweeting history, which includes a vague tweet last week that mentioned Bill Cosby’s sexual assault scandal. “BILL COSBY INNOCENT !!!!!!!!!!” the rapper wrote on Twitter, prompting a flurry of furious responses from Twitter users.
He also used the social media platform to clear up a controversial lyric in a new song in which he says: “I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex. Why? Because I made that bitch famous.” “I did not diss Taylor Swift and I’ve never dissed her,” West tweeted.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart