Kanye West wants Facebook co-founder Mark Zuckerberg to put $1 billion into funding his ideas.
The rapper, who recently released his new The Life of Pablo, made his informal request to the billionaire in a tweet on Sunday. “Mark Zuckerberg invest 1 billion dollars into Kanye West ideas,” Yeezy wrote on Twitter. “After realizing he is the greatest living artist and greatest artist of all time,” he said in a follow-up tweet.
West is well known for his wild tweeting history, which includes a vague tweet last week that mentioned Bill Cosby’s sexual assault scandal. “BILL COSBY INNOCENT !!!!!!!!!!” the rapper wrote on Twitter, prompting a flurry of furious responses from Twitter users.
He also used the social media platform to clear up a controversial lyric in a new song in which he says: “I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex. Why? Because I made that bitch famous.” “I did not diss Taylor Swift and I’ve never dissed her,” West tweeted.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out