Kanye West wants Facebook co-founder Mark Zuckerberg to put $1 billion into funding his ideas.
The rapper, who recently released his new The Life of Pablo, made his informal request to the billionaire in a tweet on Sunday. “Mark Zuckerberg invest 1 billion dollars into Kanye West ideas,” Yeezy wrote on Twitter. “After realizing he is the greatest living artist and greatest artist of all time,” he said in a follow-up tweet.
West is well known for his wild tweeting history, which includes a vague tweet last week that mentioned Bill Cosby’s sexual assault scandal. “BILL COSBY INNOCENT !!!!!!!!!!” the rapper wrote on Twitter, prompting a flurry of furious responses from Twitter users.
He also used the social media platform to clear up a controversial lyric in a new song in which he says: “I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex. Why? Because I made that bitch famous.” “I did not diss Taylor Swift and I’ve never dissed her,” West tweeted.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up