Kanye West said Friday that his new album, The Life of Pablo, was “being mastered” and would be released that day. Friday has now come and gone without the album’s debut, and West took to Twitter on Saturday to give an explanation for the delay.
Early Saturday morning, West tweeted that he and Chance the Rapper were working to get “Waves” on the album before it drops.
Chance also wrote, “I fought everyone to keep Waves on the album. I spent all night finishing it. The world is better because of it.”
West debuted The Life of Pablo at Madison Square Garden on Thursday, along with the latest collection for his Yeezy fashion line. On Friday, he released another new song, “30 Hours,” along with a message that he added a few more songs to The Life of Pablo’s track list.
See more tweets from West and Chance the Rapper below.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?