Kanye West said Friday that his new album, The Life of Pablo, was “being mastered” and would be released that day. Friday has now come and gone without the album’s debut, and West took to Twitter on Saturday to give an explanation for the delay.
Early Saturday morning, West tweeted that he and Chance the Rapper were working to get “Waves” on the album before it drops.
Chance also wrote, “I fought everyone to keep Waves on the album. I spent all night finishing it. The world is better because of it.”
West debuted The Life of Pablo at Madison Square Garden on Thursday, along with the latest collection for his Yeezy fashion line. On Friday, he released another new song, “30 Hours,” along with a message that he added a few more songs to The Life of Pablo’s track list.
See more tweets from West and Chance the Rapper below.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears