“Love is when you love somebody, and it’s when you love somebody, and it’s really when you love somebody,” one boy says.
Other children featured in the video explained why they like their own significant others.
“Her hair,” a boy says. “She has beautiful toys.”
But at least one young girl cut through the romantic madness.
“I’m not really into that stuff anymore,” she says. “Like, marrying stuff anymore. I feel like I want to be single now.”
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears