Republican presidential candidates will take the debate stage Saturday night in their first face-off since the New Hampshire primary.
CBS News will host the debate and stream it live from South Carolina. It is scheduled to run from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. ET.
After Donald Trump won in New Hampshire, two of his fellow Republican candidates quickly dropped out: New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and former HP CEO Carly Fiorina. The candidates who will take the stage alongside Trump on Saturday will be Sen. Marco Rubio, Sen. Ted Cruz, Ohio Gov. John Kasich, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and Dr. Ben Carson.
Saturday’s debate will be moderated by Face the Nation anchor John Dickerson, CBS White House correspondent Major Garrett and the Wall Street Journal‘s Kimberley Strassel. It will be the last debate before the party’s next presidential primary in South Carolina on Feb. 20.
The debate can be streamed live from the CBS News website and social media users can follow along using the hashtag #GOPDebate.
- Introducing the TIME100 Climate List
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time