Democratic presidential candidates Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton took the debate stage Thursday in Milwaukee.
After a Sanders victory in the New Hampshire primary, the two looked to separate before early-voting in South Carolina and Nevada—which both feature a large minority voting bloc. Clinton and Sanders spared on criminal justice reform and immigration.
The PBS Newshour hosted debate was the first major presidential debate to be moderated by two women.
Watch this video compilation above to see the top moments.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out