Thursday afternoon, Kanye West live-streamed a fashion show while simultaneously debuting his new album The Life of Pablo at Madison Square Garden. The album, formerly known as Waves, Swish and So Help Me God, includes recently released tracks “Real Friends” and “No More Parties in L.A.,” featuring Kendrick Lamar.
West debuted the new music as part of his New York Fashion Week show, Yeezy Season 3. And, of course, Kim Kardashian was there too.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Why It’s OK to Say No to That Party You’re Dreading
- COP28 Is a Business Bonanza. Should It Be?
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- Column: When India Was a Human Rights Leader
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time