Thursday afternoon, Kanye West live-streamed a fashion show while simultaneously debuting his new album The Life of Pablo at Madison Square Garden. The album, formerly known as Waves, Swish and So Help Me God, includes recently released tracks “Real Friends” and “No More Parties in L.A.,” featuring Kendrick Lamar.
West debuted the new music as part of his New York Fashion Week show, Yeezy Season 3. And, of course, Kim Kardashian was there too.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- The 'Dopamine Detox' Is Having a Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- What NASA Can Teach SpaceX About Protecting the Environment
- The Best Movies of 2023 So Far