You know what they say: You can take the bad boy out of Stars Hollow … but he’ll eventually come back?
The revival, which features four 90-minutes episodes, will reunite Gilmore Girls fans with Stars Hollow approximately eight years after the season 7 finale. And last we saw Jess, he was writing books and working for a publishing company in Philadelphia.
And now it seems we’ll see how adult life is treating Jess all these years later. In fact, Ventimiglia is already back at work. The actor tweeted a picture of hisGilmore Girls script.
There’s no word yet on how many episodes Ventimiglia will appear in, but the bigger question remains: With Logan and Jess both on board, will Dean (Jared Padalecki) join the revival? After all, show creatorAmy Sherman-Palladino has said she’d love to get all of Rory’s exes back in Stars Hollow.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma