A Florida cop responded to a call at an animal shelter and wound up adopting a puppy.
To make up for shortening store hours on Feb. 8 for a food-safety meeting, Chipotle offered free-burrito coupons.
Bernie Sanders appeared on Saturday Night Live opposite Larry David, who frequently plays Sanders.
Rapper Drake accepted a ping-pong challenge from NBA Hall of Famer Reggie Miller.
Beyoncé’s Super Bowl outfit paid homage to Michael Jackson.
Marc Jacobs named a lipstick shade after Princess Charlotte; it’s “inspired by the deepest saturated pink tones of an English rose.”
Time’s weekly take on what popped in culture
CBS announced that The Good Wife will end after this season, its seventh.
A Florida man was arrested for allegedly throwing a live alligator into a Wendy’s drive-through window.
Uber’s redesigned logo is “ugly” and “confusing,” according to many posts on social media.
Of the 41 Super Bowl ads that featured women, less than half gave them any spoken lines.
Johnny Depp admitted he loved teasing Leonardo DiCaprio during the filming of 1993’s What’s Eating Gilbert Grape:
‘I tortured him. I really did. I actually did.’
The McDonald’s kale salad (with dressing and crispy chicken) has 730 calories–more than a Big Mac.
This appears in the February 22, 2016 issue of TIME.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time