If you saw the movie Chef, you likely left the theater craving a Cuban sandwich. (Seriously, the Cubanos in that movie looked incredible.)
For the Super Bowl this past weekend, Jon Favreau, who wrote, directed and starred in the 2014 film, decided to bring the movie back to life by cooking up Cuban sandwiches. Then, he was kind enough to share the recipe with the world.
The full recipe, which he credits to chef Roy Choi, is available on Reddit. Here’s a step-by-step guide, with photos:
Favreau also posted a delicious-looking montage on Instagram:
This could be a great way to impress that special someone.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org