If you saw the movie Chef, you likely left the theater craving a Cuban sandwich. (Seriously, the Cubanos in that movie looked incredible.)
For the Super Bowl this past weekend, Jon Favreau, who wrote, directed and starred in the 2014 film, decided to bring the movie back to life by cooking up Cuban sandwiches. Then, he was kind enough to share the recipe with the world.
The full recipe, which he credits to chef Roy Choi, is available on Reddit. Here’s a step-by-step guide, with photos:
Favreau also posted a delicious-looking montage on Instagram:
This could be a great way to impress that special someone.
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'