Ace, a service dog in training, couldn’t contain his excitement when he had the opportunity to meet one of his personal heroes during an outing to Disneyland. The young pup was introduced to Disney’s Pluto while visiting the theme park as part of a socialization experiment, according to a Facebook post by Guide Dogs of America volunteer Sandy Steinblums.
And while at first he was a bit starstruck by his favorite character, he eventually managed to calm down and showcase some of his newly-learned skills. “What you didn’t see after the 14-15 seconds video where he settled in a down was his down/stay for a few minutes while Pluto tried to break his stay,” Steinblums wrote.
Ace still has 6 to 9 months of training to go before he will become an official guide dog.
The above video was posted on Facebook on Feb. 8 and has been viewed nearly 14,000,000 times and shared over 200,000 times to date.
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023