If you’re feelin’ nostalgic for the 90s, which you probably are if you’re between the ages of 25 and 35, then you should start planning a trip to Chicago. That’s where you’ll find a Saved by the Bell-themed bar and diner, which will be open during the month of June.
The restaurant will be called “Saved By The Max,” inspired, of course, by the Saved by the Bell gang’s favorite hangout. The sitcom took place in sunny California, not Chicago, but we’re sure the creators will do their best to recreate the laid-back Cali vibes.
According to a Facebook page, the pop-up diner will serve items like AC Sliders, Preppy BLT, Macaroni & Screech, Belding Fries and Lisa Turtle Milkshake. It will also serve alcohol, because those of us who watched Saved by the Bell as youngsters are definitely of legal drinking age now.
Events will include daily costume contests (with the chance to win $100), themed karaoke, trivia and dance parties.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time