1. Could a three-state confederation resolve the Arab-Israeli conflict?
By Sanford Lakoff in the Wilson Quarterly
2. America’s natural history museums are full of undiscovered species.
By Ed Yong in the Atlantic
3. To be a successful entrepreneur, take fewer risks. (You read that right.)
By Melissa Dahl in the Science of Us
4. Law schools should push students to civic-minded careers. Here’s how.
By Pete Davis in Aeon
5. These cars don’t need drivers and they won’t need wires to charge either.
By Mark Harris in IEEE Spectrum
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism