Last year, the Millennials surpassed the Baby Boomers to become the largest living generation of Americans.
Defined as those born between 1982 and 2000, the generation is also the most liberal age group, according to the Pew Research Center.
But not all millennials are on the left.
TIME spoke with some younger voters who attended rallies by Republican candidates in New Hampshire about the issues they care about and who they are supporting.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow