Last year, the Millennials surpassed the Baby Boomers to become the largest living generation of Americans.
Defined as those born between 1982 and 2000, the generation is also the most liberal age group, according to the Pew Research Center.
But not all millennials are on the left.
TIME spoke with some younger voters who attended rallies by Republican candidates in New Hampshire about the issues they care about and who they are supporting.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time