We’ve all been there: An acquaintance suggests grabbing coffee or dinner, and it’s unclear whether he or she has romantic intentions in mind. All sorts of factors go into the calculation: Is it dinner on a Saturday or coffee on a Tuesday? How well do you know this person?
With Valentine’s Day around the corner, Motto put together the following survey: You will be presented with 10 random scenarios that might or might not be considered a date, and you get to choose for each one if you think it counts as a date. When you’re done, you’ll see what percentage of other Motto readers made the same determination.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time