Will Republican and independent voters reward Ohio Gov. John Kasich for running a mostly positive campaign? Will they give former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush the support he needs to go on to South Carolina?
Or will Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson or former Hewlett Packard CEO Carly Fiorina upend predictions to make a strong finish?
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow