David Blaine, Criss Angel, and The Great Lafayette could all tell you that magic tricks are designed to be amazing. But when you’re a baby everything is amazing—especially when it involves your big brother entertaining you.
In a new viral video making the rounds of the internet, a patient brother shows off his prestidigitation skills to his adorable and adoring sibling who makes for a very, very appreciative audience. In the clip, the “magician” takes a piece of toilet paper and with the help of a member of the audience [the baby] and shoves it into his closed fist. The baby’s jaw actually drops in awe at the trick, see if yours does, too.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving