We’ve waited almost as long as Kimmy Gibbler to say this: “Home, sweet home.”
Fuller House cast members Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie Tanner), Andrea Barber (Kimmy Gibbler), and Candace Cameron Bure (D.J. Tanner-Fuller) debuted the first full trailer for the Netflix series during a visit to The Ellen DeGeneres Show, and it’s exactly the trip back to the ’90s you’ve been looking for — everywhere you look.
The cast members also expressed their hopes for a second season and kept the door “open” to an eventual visit from Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen’s Michelle.
“We make reference to them on the show though so they are not forgotten. We talk about them,” says Cameron Bure.
Check out the Fuller House trailer above (at around the 2:30 mark), and prepare to spend the rest of your day telling everyone to “have mercy.”
Fuller House premieres Feb. 26 on Netflix.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms