We’ve waited almost as long as Kimmy Gibbler to say this: “Home, sweet home.”
Fuller House cast members Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie Tanner), Andrea Barber (Kimmy Gibbler), and Candace Cameron Bure (D.J. Tanner-Fuller) debuted the first full trailer for the Netflix series during a visit to The Ellen DeGeneres Show, and it’s exactly the trip back to the ’90s you’ve been looking for — everywhere you look.
The cast members also expressed their hopes for a second season and kept the door “open” to an eventual visit from Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen’s Michelle.
“We make reference to them on the show though so they are not forgotten. We talk about them,” says Cameron Bure.
Check out the Fuller House trailer above (at around the 2:30 mark), and prepare to spend the rest of your day telling everyone to “have mercy.”
Fuller House premieres Feb. 26 on Netflix.
This article originally appeared on EW.com
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- Why Trump's Call to Protest Is Flopping
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement