We’ve waited almost as long as Kimmy Gibbler to say this: “Home, sweet home.”
Fuller House cast members Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie Tanner), Andrea Barber (Kimmy Gibbler), and Candace Cameron Bure (D.J. Tanner-Fuller) debuted the first full trailer for the Netflix series during a visit to The Ellen DeGeneres Show, and it’s exactly the trip back to the ’90s you’ve been looking for — everywhere you look.
The cast members also expressed their hopes for a second season and kept the door “open” to an eventual visit from Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen’s Michelle.
“We make reference to them on the show though so they are not forgotten. We talk about them,” says Cameron Bure.
Check out the Fuller House trailer above (at around the 2:30 mark), and prepare to spend the rest of your day telling everyone to “have mercy.”
Fuller House premieres Feb. 26 on Netflix.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization