Parts of the Northeast could get walloped with more than a foot of snow Monday, and accompanying strong winds could create dangerous road conditions just before New Hampshire residents gear up to cast their primary votes.
Blizzard conditions were expected in parts of New England, with the eastern portion of the region expected to get about 5-8 inches of snow, while a stretch from Boston to Cape Cod could expect up to 12 inches by the time the storm passes on Tuesday, according to Kevin Roth, lead meteorologist for The Weather Channel.
Winds gusting above 40 mph paired with the snow could create…
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org