All 2,000 Chipotle locations will be temporarily shut down during lunchtime Monday for a company-wide meeting about food safety. If you were planning on hitting Chipotle during that time, the company is very sorry it ruined your plans, and would like to provide you with a free burrito to make up for it.
All you have to do to redeem this offer is text the word “raincheck” to 888-222. They’ll text you back with a coupon for a free burrito within the next few days.
This, of course, is only a good deal if you still trust Chipotle after its tumultuous few months of E. coli outbreaks and salmonella outbreaks. Oh, and a norovirus outbreak. Oh, and a subsequent lawsuit.
Free food is a great way to most people’s hearts, so clearly they’re trying to win you back. The choice is yours.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out