All 2,000 Chipotle locations will be temporarily shut down during lunchtime Monday for a company-wide meeting about food safety. If you were planning on hitting Chipotle during that time, the company is very sorry it ruined your plans, and would like to provide you with a free burrito to make up for it.
All you have to do to redeem this offer is text the word “raincheck” to 888-222. They’ll text you back with a coupon for a free burrito within the next few days.
This, of course, is only a good deal if you still trust Chipotle after its tumultuous few months of E. coli outbreaks and salmonella outbreaks. Oh, and a norovirus outbreak. Oh, and a subsequent lawsuit.
Free food is a great way to most people’s hearts, so clearly they’re trying to win you back. The choice is yours.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time