Starting Monday, Starbucks will offer three new chocolate drinks at U.S. and Canadian stores through Valentine’s Day.
Here’s how the coffee chain described the beverages in a statement:
The marketing is less gimmicky than the Valentine’s Day specials that have already been announced by chain restaurants, from the dinner reservations systems at White Castle and Waffle House to Dairy Queen’s “first-ever” blizzard “dedicated to singles,” billed as a “proud rally cry for those celebrating themselves on Valentine’s Day.”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Olivia B. Waxman at firstname.lastname@example.org